I'm not an engineer, yet, but in the mean time I'm trying to live by the motto practice makes perfect. I'm also not a writer, so if you're reading this, bear with me. I try to do the best I can, while including pictures to distract from the "stellar" verbiage. I am Andy Whitman: a student, a goof, curious, adventurous, and looking to be more productive.
I'm incredibly opinionated, too much for my own good. Sometimes I'm conflicted about my attitudes, but I digress. This is supposed to be a blog about doing stuff and being active. This is related because I really hate lazy people. I feel okay saying that because I have been fairly unproductive until a few months ago.
All through high school my life was incredibly hectic, I spread myself too thin. I was 1/16th assing everything in my life. Then I went to Penn State last year, suddenly I didn't have as much, or really anything, going on. I also didn't like it very much. So I got busy doing personal projects, working at the the airport, and applying to new schools. I visited a couple places, and got accepted to BU which seems like it has a really solid engineering program, and awesome resources. I feel like I'm in a good place, which is super inspiring.
I've been overzealous with excitement and motivation. In the first few weeks of summer, I've committed myself to a laundry list of projects. Some of them have come and gone, others started and not quite unfinished, and more left on an imaginary list than I care to admit. To be fair, money, knowledge, and resources can be extremely limited. But the important thing is that my life isn't exclusively browsing reddit, watching YouTube, and eating Cheetos.
Having said all that, I'm going to post build overviews for a few of the projects I've already done, and build logs up to date. Don't worry, lots of pictures for distractions and possibly informational value. Worse comes to worst they'll look pretty cool.
Until I come up with some kind of signature, or sign off, I'm gonna leave this here.